Donnerstag, 2. September 2010

Ungeduld

there's a cry inside me
my itchy feet cringe
and ruffle
it's not fair
it doesn't feel right
I want to get out
of this system
why am I here
as if being tied to it
I want to do so much
people don't seem to hear
my silent screams
for justice
for a chance
to do something
I'm sick of sitting around
I did that for too long
once released
I can't go back there
I wanna take my pack
fill it with love
hope and happiness
and some of my dearest ones
and I want to leave
forever
to search for life
to feel alive
to regain what I had
I want to be free
snug and strong
loud and whispery
I want to live the world
feel it
love it
save it
show everyone who I am
so,
how come nothing changed
how come I still fear
and I have to wait
again

Keine Kommentare: