Donnerstag, 23. September 2010

Don't

I’m feeling so bad

Seriously bad

I’m doing things

I never wanted to do

Again

I don’t know if I love him

Loved him

But it doesn’t matter

Caus I can’t see him again

Can’t talk to him

I can’t go back

And I can’t see them again

Can’t talk to them

Cuddle them

And it tears me apart

And I’m a crying bleeding wrack

Behind my façade

And I’m betraying myself

For betraying my beliefs

My strength

And I forgot how to fight

Caus I’m lying on the ground

Not knowing what to do

To heal myself again

To get me up

I know it’s temporary

But as well

I know it’s coming back

Next time

Again

I don’t want it

Didn’t want it

To be like that

I feel so beaten up

And I don’t know why

Life is so hard

It feels so unfair

It shows me joy

Happiness

Bright hours of love

Just to make me fall

Even deeper

After all

I shouldn’t be whining

Caus my life is fine

But I can’t help it

But to let myself down

Again and again

I’d wish it to be different

I’d wish me to be stronger

But I guess that’s how I am

It hurts in any way

And I tell myself again

I mustn’t be so stupid

It doesn’t help anything

But my feelings have got no ears

So even if I’m screaming

It won’t change

I gotta hold them tight

Maybe that way

I can keep standing

Keine Kommentare: