Wow.
It's like... incredible how easily you can forget about things that happened, even if it wasn't long ago... just because the memory might hurt too much? Or because you're ashamed?
I'm just reading diaries... and it's really weird what you don't think of anymore...
If I go back now... will it be equally much to happen?
Oh and... is it bad if I can't remember it all?
Will it be all weird?
Will I be as good as before, will I be better?
Will it be as hard as before, will I be able to cope?
Will it be as much fun?
Thinking of it, it makes me real excited and overly happy to go back even though I don't even remember it all and I don't know if I will be remembered and I don't remember the feel of it all, not like that...
Will it be too overwhelming? Will I stick to my new perspective and knowledge?
I guess I'll find out... never had so mixed-up feelings about going on a plane... not even last time right?
Uaah.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen