Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011

Feel you

I only make it to the floor

crying

I really don't know what's happening

Am I feeling what you are feeling?

Is it because

I care so deeply for you?

Am I getting dizzy because

it is so complicated?

Or is it you?

I push you away

and pull you closer

closer

so close

I could kiss you

I know you want me to

so badly

I see it in your eyes

and somehow

I want to kiss you, too

to make you smile

but I think

I think

I don't feel the same

when we touch

I shiver

I want you

really

but then

I think

it's physical

caus I don't feel

what you feel

when we kiss

I don't feel the same longing

when you're not there

somehow I love you

I can't make out how

maybe I love the way you look at me

the way you care for me

the way you're in love with me

I don't know

I love talking to you

and I love hugging you

I love when we touch

and you get me hot

but that doesn't mean the same

I don't feel sparkles in that way

and I don't look at you

or talk to you

that way

you don't make me nervous

it's like we just know each other then

but I really can't say

can't say what it is

till I can

I can't go further

I don't want to hurt you

I don't want to feel you suffer

in any way

so I stop myself

caus I don't know what I'm doing


Keine Kommentare: