Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

sunshine is here but I am asleep

I am waiting for someone

who's not coming

that I know

I'm waiting around, watching life go by

sitting in a nice place

wondering when it is going to start

waiting for that someone to come

to start living

I am scared

because somewhere around the time

where I stopped being a child

who is convinced the world belongs to her

and she can do and be and become anything

I lost my confidence

and now I have to push myself so hard

for every new step I take

for everytime

I go out and show myself

for everytime I speak

for everytime I do something

where the outcome is uncertain

and I long to be at places

where I think it would be different

and it might even be true

but I don't know if it's the places

or myself

who is different

and I am waiting

wishing, someone came

to hold me

to love me

to see what's deep inside me

and not give up

caus I want to be strong

but I hate being on my own like that

knowing I would not have to

being somewhere else


I want to go on living my life

I think I might find someone here

but something uncertain

unresolved

not yet figured out

holds me back

I feel I want to know

and it is easier to hold onto

what's already there

then to get up and jump

into that ice cold water

I want to jump

I really do

I think in summer

when it is warmer

it might not sting as much


oh love

oh life

why can't you be lighter

Keine Kommentare: