big black street
so deep
all wet
all cold
rain on my skin
deep street
all wet
fog coming up
I'm floating
I'm going so fast
I feel the harshness
but it's calming
nearly kind
the cold wet street
going on and on
no lights
can't see where I'm going
it feels scary
but good
I talk to myself
in my thoughts
and I talk to you
and you
and all of you
and the little fluffly fox
I nearly ran over
looking at me
fluffy little bastard
on the cold damn street
who's with me?
hard to see
it's so dark
and wet
and all foggy
turning around
and around
and around
I hear laughter
is it me?
I wanna dance
wanna stop
look to the sides
it's going on and on
really fast
neauseating
but nice
I don't think
for just a moment
and I missed out
but no looking back
it's going
on and on
lovely little cold black street
so deep
but no end to it
hopefully
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen