Sonntag, 14. November 2010

About fucking life

Candles
wind
you could laugh cry scream sing it
inside it's scrambled
there are moments
where I question it all
dónde
por qué
cómo
cuándo
si habrá uno más
just a blink of an eye
it hurt me more than I felt
but maybe it's illusion
todo metido en una cajita
mi caja de pena
coleccionado todo el dolor
de ausencia
de anhelo
de amor
de no saber
de extrañar
del querer incondicional
de creer en la vida
la humanidad
la inocencia del corazón
sin saber nada
pura fe
where is my way going
how do I know how to walk it
I miss something
but I forgot what it was
I love
I fear
I miss
I hope
I strive
I search
I cry
I shout
I laugh
I hear
I see
I feel
tasting life
can be bitter
but if we wouldn't
there'd be no sweetness
no sour sparkles
no salty walls
and spicy adventures
we'd be all sleepy
not happy
nor sad
just there
so the candles are shimmying
the wind blows them out
I wanna light them all
I try
smoke bites my eyes
the wind is strong
I'd like to let it get me
just blow me away
candles on
candles off
we're crying
we're laughing
we don't know anything else
craving tenderness

Keine Kommentare: